CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

DISNEY: Day One

Our trip to Disney World was a whirlwind of excitement, adventure, and activity. There was not much (that should probably read NO) time for rest and relaxation; however, we had a truly fun time during our stay at the place where the magic is made! I could never pack everything into one post, so I've decided to update in a day by day fashion. While I would love to post the over SEVEN HUNDRED pictures that I took, I'll try to pick some of the most memorable shots to display the highlights of our fun family vacation...

Day One: We arrived in Orlando around 4 PM on Saturday. We left Grandmama and Pap's house (just outside of Atlanta) about 9 AM, and the girls could not have possibly been better behaved during the long car ride (I was most worried about this part of the trip- and the trip home of course!).. Jenna watched three Disney movies while Kara demonstrated her newly acquired vocabulary (We goin' Disney World- See Mickey Mouse!) for most of the trip. We stayed in a very nice new hotel called the Mona Lisa just a couple of miles outside of the Disney resort, and the girls were thrilled to find that there was an awesome pool at our one night stop. We enjoyed a short golf cart ride, provided by the hotel, to the the town of Celebration for dinner and turned in fairly early (before 10) to ready ourselves for our true arrival IN Disney on Sunday morning!

Pictures of the girls enjoying the super cool ginormous zero entry pool the day before the real magic began...

Daddy & His Girls


The Super Cool Pool


Little Mermaid in Training

"I wanna jump like Jenna; I a big guwl!"


Grandmama Gettin' a Little Love

0 comments: