Here at the Hollis house more often than not you will hear, "mine...mine...mine!" or "mommy she hit me" or "I'm not playing with you anymore." However, we do encounter the occasion when the two loves of our lives actually show a little affection to one another. Actually, that has been happening a lot more often here lately! Kara is learning to play in a more cooperative and kind way (yes, what I'm saying here is that she has days when she does not act like a mini demolition crew) plus Jenna is developing the patience of a saint when it comes to life with a two year old. I'm hoping that this new found common ground is not a fleeting phase and that I can still get pictures like these when they are 13 and 16... or 16 and 19. It scares me to even think of it! :-)
Friday, May 15, 2009
Sweet Sisters
Here at the Hollis house more often than not you will hear, "mine...mine...mine!" or "mommy she hit me" or "I'm not playing with you anymore." However, we do encounter the occasion when the two loves of our lives actually show a little affection to one another. Actually, that has been happening a lot more often here lately! Kara is learning to play in a more cooperative and kind way (yes, what I'm saying here is that she has days when she does not act like a mini demolition crew) plus Jenna is developing the patience of a saint when it comes to life with a two year old. I'm hoping that this new found common ground is not a fleeting phase and that I can still get pictures like these when they are 13 and 16... or 16 and 19. It scares me to even think of it! :-)
Posted by The Hollis Family at 5/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment