CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Big Day: Recital Time

Our Little Dancing Queen
"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen." So, maybe I should take creative liberties with my ABBA inspired quote and make it "dancing princess" instead!


Jenna's second dance recital was Saturday, and she was quite the AWESOME little performer this year. Her class broke it down in a spunky little number to "Papa Loves Mambo." At this point, let me digress and fess up about a hilarious little mix-up. When I asked Jenna (months ago) what her recital number was going to be, she said that they were dancing to some song about "papa and mama loving some mangoes." Now since then I have sat in for parent viewing and heard the music outside the studio countless times; nonetheless, I have repeated for months now that Jenna's tap routine was to "some song called Papa loves Mango." Heaven help me! Jenna's "Papa Loves Mambo" tap routine was too cute for words. A big thanks to all the family who came out to watch her; you guys made her feel super special!




Jenna & Her Many Fans...

G-Pa & G-Ma

Aunt Katie

Cute Cousin Ella (Uncle Alex and Aunt Heather came too!)

Nana

Papa

Aunt Devone

Aunt Wanda & Nanny P

Papa & Meme


Her Main Man


Proud Mama


Mommy & Daddy (Her Biggest Fans!)


The Whole Cute Little Class!



Excited Much? :-)


Check This Move Out!


Is This Cute or What?


Saturday Night Live A La Fiesta Style

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I love it. She's so cute. You need to send her to FADC this summer. She would love it. Mad is helping out some. He was four the first year he went. It's so much fun!