A whole summer with the girls, what could be better? Here are a few recent pics of some outdoor fun. Now that we have lots of beautiful trees in the backyard the girls enjoy the fact that their swing set is in the shade. I have big plans for the backyard, the front yard, the side yards...you see where I'm going here. Too bad that my wallet is not overflowing with money like my mind is overflowing with landscaping ideas- plants are plain expensive! Nonetheless, one of our first major projects of the summer will be to get the yard in shape; I'll post pictures when we make it happen.
Up! --- Down!
Life is a Bowl of Cherries!
Little Miss Sunshine
Pucker Up!

2 comments:
Those are great pictures. They are so beautiful! We are back home. We just went for a long weekend... I'm still posting pictures.
I can't believe how beautiful Kara is getting. And, of course, you know how I feel about Jenna. All of the pictures were beautiful, but I expecially liked the puddle-jumper! Grandmama
Post a Comment