Happy 4th Birthday Jenna Ashlyn!
It is unbelievable that my "baby" is four whole years old! It truly seems like we were waiting for her grand entrance into the world (that is what Jon and I called it as we anxiously awaited her arrival) just yesterday. She has grown up so much over the last four years, and she truly is the most wonderful little girl in the entire universe; I know, I'm not biased or anything! To celebrate her birthday, she chose to have a Backyardigan themed party. That, in itself, is not so difficult; however, the twist here is that she wanted a "splash" party. Again, not so difficult IF you have a pool... we don't. So, we constructed a miniature water park in the Hollis backyard, added lots of Backyardigan themed decorations, and had ourselves a Backyardigan Splish Splash Birthday Bash! It was a ton of fun! We had a bigger kiddie pool, a pool with a slide, several small baby pools, a water table complete with boats and water toys, three sprinklers, and a slip n slide. We added buckets with sponges, buckets with water bombs and water balls, a couple of coolers full of water balloons, and squirt guns; there was no lack of activity or action that is for sure! The kids all seemed to have a great time, and Jenna said, "My party was just perfect- it was just what I wanted." All in all that's what truly made it a success! Happy Birthday to our little princess; you a growing up to be such a big girl, but you will always be our baby angel!
Ready to Party!
I'm FOUR!
Water Fun for the Smallest Guests
Little Sis Having a Ball
Lots of Water Fun
Jenna and her "best freind in the whole wide world" Bailey
Two Little Fish
We even found Unique hanging around... with treats insdide!
Presents!




0 comments:
Post a Comment