CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

All On My Own

Kara Logan is taking yet another step away from the world of babydom, toward the land of toddlerhood; she is learning to feed herself. As with most new experiences, this one provided for several good photo opportunities and plenty of laughs. Enjoy the pictures of yet another milestone in Kara's "growing up" journey!


Evidence of what we are working with here...
notice the lack of teeth! Also, note the excitement!

Still relying on those fingers at first!

Here we go... Aim is pretty good; however, positioning could use a little improvement!

She is always willing to share; any takers?

What do you mean "it's all gone?!"

She is yelling "mowa, mowa"- translation "more, more"

3 comments:

Ben said...

Jeri
I cam across your site somehow, some way, not really sure:) But what a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are beautiful! Kara looks just like you when you were younger.

Rhonda said...

Hey Jeri...I found it again! Where does Jenna take dance. I can't wait until the fall when Ella Kate can start! :)
Rhonda

Michelle said...

Your girls are so cute. I have put your blog on mine! Good to know ya'll are doing well. Your girls look just like you:)
Michelle High Patton
dotteddeer.blogspot.com