OK, so I obviously don't do well with the blog upkeep during the school year. Below you will find an update of the major holidays that I have missed documenting (Halloweena and Thanksgiving) as well as some random but super cute (not to mention more recent) pics of the little ladies of the Hollis House! I promise to TRY to do a better job at keeping the content and commentary current! Loyal blog readers, those few that remain, there is still hope for this little ole' blog...Christmas break is around the corner, and that means Mrs. Hollis turns into "just mommy" with a little extra time on her hands once again!
Thankful for our little cuties!
Dog-Gone Cute!
Simply Sweet!
Two of a Kind!
Always a Smile for the Camera!




2 comments:
They just keep getting cuter! Hope we can get together over Christmas break!
They're so cute in the Pooh and 'Hunny Pot' costumes. I'm so happy they could wear them at the same time.
Post a Comment