CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catchin' Up

Yes, I know that Valentine's Day is a merely a few weeks away, and I have not posted since right BEFORE Christmas. I'm living by the motto: better late than never. I'll save you the time of enduring the "I promise to update this dear blog more frequently" speech. The good news is that I have 75 students as opposed to 90 this semester, so maybe... :-) So, if there is anyone out there who still checks in on our lovely little family blog, here is an update more in pictures than words...

Look Whose Posing These Days!

Life in a Snapshot- Typical of a Morning in the Hollis Home!

Nice Weather Makes For Big Smiles

A Little Before Bedtime Lovin'

Bundled Up for a Cold Day
Here's Lookin' at You
Double Trouble










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can I tell you that you have the most beautiful girls ever! I miss seeing you and your family! I love going through Katies camera and finding all the funny pictures of Jenna! love you!
♥Sarah

The Hollis Family said...

Thank you so much for the compliments miss Sarah- we miss seeing you too!