A big thank you to Nana for getting the girls the cutest Christmas overalls ever made! The girls love these outfits so much that they did not even mind mommy making them love all over each other and make funny poses for an impromptu photo shoot. If these little elfs don't get you in the holly jolly spirit, nothing will!
Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
~Helen Steiner Rice
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
~Burton Hillis
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exists, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.
~Charles Dana
Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree."
~ Charlotte Carpenter.
Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
~Mary Ellen
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles Dickens

2 comments:
I love it.They are so freakin' cute. I'm going to blame you when I have another one merrily to dress them alike.
those pictures and outfits are SO cute! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment