CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Kind of Super Hero


Jenna has declared that she is now a super hero. This is the new persona that has developed with one of her more recently constructed dress-up outfits. Mind you, the components of this superhero costume are made from pieces of a silky, shiny, flashy, feathery princess attire topped off with a plastic fire department hat. Too funny! Her mission is to "save all the dolphins from destruction and protect them" (don't know how dolphins came into play here). Her super powers include very special sight powers, "I can see lots of things that no one else can see, mommy!" and "I'm super fantastically fast; I mean like faster than anything you ever did see!" Now, here is the cleverness in this seemingly imaginative alter ego that Jenna has concocted. Any one who knows Jenna knows that she is basically allergic to sleeping by herself; she will do anything to avoid it, even if that means crying for five hours straight and then making herself sick. She is seriously terrified of being alone when she sleeps. Keeping this in mind...... She says, "You know all super heroes have a weakness, and I have a really powerful weakness. My weakness is that I cannot sleep alone!" If she is coming up with this stuff at four, can you imagine what she is going to come up with at 14?

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is hilarious!! I love superheros with silk and feathers! Thanks so much for your bow tip - I will definitely try that out next time!

The Pettigrew's said...

This is too funny. I was just cracking up laughing. She is a hoot.

Megan said...

This is my favorite picture of Jenna! ha