No real news; however, we do have a few very cute pictures for you. These were just too cute! Enjoy these sunny smiles from our little daisy darlings.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Daisy Darlings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No real news; however, we do have a few very cute pictures for you. These were just too cute! Enjoy these sunny smiles from our little daisy darlings.
7 comments:
They are just so pretty!
SO CUTE! they are both beautiful! i found your blog from lydias. love it!
Thanks so much! Good to hear from you both- these things are great for keeping in touch!
Precious!!
I love how you dress the girls, they are too cute.
I love the dresses... they're so beautiful!
You know you make me want another one just so I can dress them alike right? Of course I'd have a boy if we did...
Post a Comment