CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Jenna's First Day: K-5


The note home says it all, "Jenna had SUPER first day of school!" She loved it. She did great. She can't wait to go back. And I survived! :-)

She was very excited that her class had music today. She said lunch was "really really good." She loves her teachers; in her words, "they are so so nice!" All in all, we could not have asked for a better first day!

Kara had a tougher morning. She cried for Jenna and said, "I go to big school wif Jenna- I be a big girl too; I go to kidegaden wif her!" She pretty much broke my heart after I had put much effort into NOT crying in front of Jenna. However, after getting to school, they said she recovered from her suffering of sisterlesness pretty quickly, and I managed to get to my school on time and clean up my mascara before greeting my first period class!

Jenna is ready for day number two, and we are just praying that the whole "I love school" attitude sticks for at least twelve more years! :-) Pictures below for all of the eager grandparents!
Our Little School Girl

She was SO excited about carrying her new pink book bag- it was nearly as big as her! She loved her school bus tag too!

Showing off the matching apple bracelet that "made her outfit just right" according to her! Thanks to Nana for her super cute apple attire!


My Sweet Girl


Though we tried to get a cute sister snapshot before parting ways, Kara was not interested in the camera this morning!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

She so cute. I'm glad she had a good day and I'm glad you did okay too!I love watching the 5K students come into school in the mornings, they are always so happy...little do they know how long they have until they are finished with school! I'm sure the teachers all had a fit over her!