CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


I don't want Kara to feel like Jan on The Brady Bunch when she says, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! It's always about Marsha!" The last two posts have been devoted almost entirely to Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, so...

Here is a little about Kara, Kara, Kara- with pictures!

She is adjusting to life without her sister at daycare. I feel sure that it is only a matter of time until she feels as though she rules the roost there! Kara is so cute when I pick her up after school; she has been listening to us and constantly talks about Jenna's new school, saying that she is going to go there too when she is "a little bit bigger like Jenna!" She also talks about Jenna's teachers and her schedule, saying things like, "Jenna sing songs in music class" and Jenna get a book in that library; I do dat too one day when I get bigger"- it is so funny! She is such the big girl in such a spunky, cute little package!



2 comments:

Cheri said...

Jeri
Your girls are precious. I enjoy looking at your blog so much. I am Carly and Evan Adams mom and I taught at Lyman, back in the day. You may not remember me.
I am a retired teacher but still work in the office at Wellford Elementary. I thought I saw a little girl in the cafeteria this week that looked so much like Jenna.. I hope she continues to enjoy school and that Kara stays excited about her 'day to come"

The Hollis Family said...

Hi Cheri! I do remember you from Lyman and as "Carly's mom" back in high school! These blogs provide such a need forum for staying in touch and reconnecting with people; I'm so glad that you commented! Jenna is actually at RES, but she might very well have a look-a-like at WES! Thanks so much for the compliments!