CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun In The Sun: Beach Trip Post #2

...sort of. :-)

Kissy Kissy

"Seriously Mom, ANOTHER picture????"

Our Beach Babies!

Snap Shots from the Shore...

I LOVE their little shadows in these!


Nana and Her Angels


So, I finally found coordinating (NOT matching) bathing suits- of course, I could not get a single picture of them TOGETHER in those swimsuits ON the beach- go figure!


Jenna Having Fun


Kara Having Fun

POOL FUN

Jenna is "loving " on Kara. Kara is kissing Jenna in return; however, her direction is misplaced!

The closest thing to a family picture that we got.


"I'll just catch a little pool side nap."

DADDY'S GIRLS

5 comments:

Ben said...

Those are some beautiful babies!!! Glad ya'll had a great time. I have not seen your mom in years. Tell her I said Hello!

Lydia said...

They are so beautiful! I love all the pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun. Oh and I'm going to steal Kara's suit and hat. lol We have the dress. I didn't buy the hat because I knew she'd take it off!

The Browns said...

looks like lots and lots of fun. they are so cute and remind me of ave and ak the way they LOVE each other!

Michelle said...

We have got to get our girls together. Emily would love to play with them. They are so pretty!

The Hollis Family said...

C,
I'll tell mom that you said hello- she had just asked about you recently, and I told her to check out your blog and that precious little boy!

J,
Thanks for the compliments on the girls- I always think about AK and A and how they were around this age when ya'll were at Wellford! I'm so glad that you guys are loving it in your new home- it is beautiful!

M,
We will definatly have to get together and let the girls play- I'm sure that they would just love each other!

L,
I would say that I will save the suit and hat for EK; however, I don't think that a 12-18 will fit her next summer! :-)